Thursday, September 24, 2009

wanking schedule

I am very lucky because I serve an amzing woman. My Mistress is incredibly beautiful, but more importanly she is talented and smart and very cool. She controls how often and how I have orgasms. Here is the wanking schedule I have to follow until Halloween....


BabyWank Schedule for 9/23 through Halloween:

Mondays: NO TOUCHING AT ALL except to urinate and shower. No release.

Tuesdays: NO TOUCHING AT ALL except to urinate and shower. No release.

Wednesdays: NO RELEASE but touching OK. However, if you touch yourself you need to punish yourself by putting 1 finger in your ass.
WASH HANDS THOROUGHLY AFTERWARDS.

Thursdays: Two releases allowed within a ONE HOUR period only. All cum must be consumed. All orgasms only take place while lying down and humping a pillow like a girl.
Put towel on pillow first so your wife doesn't have to deal with any damp surprises. Consume all cum.

Friday day: NO TOUCHING AT ALL except to urinate and shower. Orgasm allowed ONLY IF you touch through clothes. No consumption.

Friday night and Weekend: Sex with wife only, release OK but only AFTER she has at least one. All cum must be consumed from condoms.


No touching at all on the days I say no touching. Friday is different.
You my have non-orgasmic sex with wife throughout the week. Fri night through Sunday night you may also release per my directions.


No comments:

Post a Comment