Monday, September 26, 2011

Peeing with a Tiny Penis....another video

Mistress has made me sit to pee for some time now, because with a dick like mine it makes no sense to pee standing like a real man with a real penis. She did want me to document peeing like a man does though, to show how ridiculous it is for me.

clip of me standing to pee with my tiny dick....



This is the second video of me peeing like this, but the first one was from my perspective. In order to film it, the camera had to be in my hand. She wanted a more accurate video, so this time the camera was sitting on the counter.

As you can see, my teeny tiny penis barely stick out of the fly of my jeans. My hands don't really hold and aim my penis....they really just hold my pants back so my clit-dick has room to stick out. And shaking it is kind of hard to do since it is so tiny. It is easy for me to get pee on my fingers when peeing like a man does, so she wanted to be sure to tell me to wash my hands. That is very important for all men to do, but especailly for "men" with dicks that are more like clits.

1 comment:

  1. Awww the tiny shake was sort of cute, and I was impressed with the proper hand washing technique.

    ReplyDelete