Monday, November 30, 2009

Photo Worship

I don't live in the same city as my Mistress. I moved away a few years ago, and it's been a long time since I've seen her. This hasn't changed my devotion to her. I still follow her orders, but they come over the phone, email, or twitter.....not in person. I do really miss seeing her though, because she is so beautiful. Her beauty is not why I worship her, but it is nice to have such a beautiful Mistress.

As a reward for being good, she recently sent me a couple of recent photos. All I can say is....wow. She's amazing. I don't know how I got so lucky. She had to look at my fat ass in session so many times, and I got to look at her perfect body.

Before we met the first time, I was blown away by photos she had on her old website. Then when it came time for our first ever session, she was even more beautiful in person. These days photos will have to do, and I am so lucky to have them.

The only downside is that she sent them to me during a week when I am not allowed a release....so I just have to stare at her beauty while frustrated. I am sure she is enjoying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment