Monday, October 18, 2010

Toilet Seat Ballbusting

Since I'm a long distance slave, I have to get creative to amuse my Mistress. She can't ball bust me in person, so I have to do it myself. I think I do a pretty good job of it, considering how hard it is to actually hurt yourself. When she tells me to hit myself in the balls, I do it....but of course not as hard as she would hit me.

I have been feeling like a bad slave recently, so I wanted to do something for her to make up for my shortcomings. I decided on my own to make a video of a little self ball busting. Instead of slapping my balls, I put them on the toilet seat and dropped the toilet lid on them. I did flinch a few times, but finally forced myself to stay put and get a decent video. It would been nice to move my small dick out of the way so my balls felt the full force of the falling lid, but my little nub is so small that it just sits on top of my balls.

I'm very happy to say she loved it and enjoyed seeing me in pain! She even showed it to a friend! The sad thing is her friend thought I had no dick at all. Mistress had to point it out to her. I guess it is kind of hard to see in this video, but it's there. As a reward she is letting my touch myself, but I am still not allowed to have an orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment